Double Helix Bracelet
Two half circles are joined to create a full circle. Each arc is made with large gauge, wound guitar strings that are held in tension by unwound, thin guitar wire. The wire is filled asymmetrically with elongated gemstone beads, Thai silver and mixed metal accents. Thick curb chain in sterling silver or double cable chain in gold-fill. Adjustable from 6" to 7.5"
Choose gemstone, guitar string and chain combo. Use last two photos for color reference.
- Dark green Jade with silver strings and oxidized sterling silver chain
- Brown Stone with silver strings and mixed bright and oxidized sterling silver chain
- Matte silver fired Hematite with silver strings and oxidized sterling silver chain (not pictured)
- Matte silver fired Hematite with copper strings and bright sterling silver chain
- Turquoise with silver strings and gold fill chain +$20
- Lapis Lazuli with silver strings and gold fill chain +$20
- Matte brassy colored fired Hematite with copper strings and gold fill chain +$20
"You don't have any circles... people... they like circles" an award winning jeweler once told me. And so I started sketching and the results were the Double Helix and Sine collections.